Friday, August 31, 2007

[*]i-catcher Console – Web Monitor



almost a month ago that the new version of Transmission is available in getdeb.net
For those familiar with this torrent client just say that version 0.80 contains a couple of features that the previous version did not contain, making this client, as regards my humble opinion, a full client (now it has the basics, everything else is pure fireworks that is useless and makes the thing heavy) News I've found:
- Selection torrent files from within to keep out of the discharge.
- Now you can create your own torrents.
- Select the download priority. This can be done even within single torrent, for example if you are dropping a set to give priority to caíitulos as you want to see ... and not have to wait until they are all to wait to see them ... roughly right?

Getdeb On page give a warning, in the sense of complete downloads before upgrading ... I must confess that I respected him, I had no problem, but I did it under my own responsibility: D Well

and those who do not know this wonder, tell you that this client is great, lightweight and fast. I I have been using for several months and I have no complaints (probably the only thing I missed was the ability to select files within the torrent to avoid be downloaded, but as I said this was fixed in this version) and what the priority of truth left behind all other customers.




Powered by ScribeFire .

0 comments:

Post a Comment