Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pctv 150e 55e Switch Inputs

OpenOffice online Ubunteros

For both personal and work reasons I could not attend the meeting community Ubunteros ubuntu-cl. But thanks to the "wonders of technology" could be present so online via teamspeak.

was a pleasant experience at first as I logged on at about 12.00 am, I understood nothing, because all the voices sounded the same, then adopted the best practice to appear before taking the floor for what voices were taking names and everything became clear.

is not my intention to discuss the results of the meeting, but simply to share with those who were there (in person) that the online experience was not a can, on the contrary it was interesting and I think that we have discovered a new way to build community, and to make our monthly meetings, each time getting closer as human beings. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment