Sunday, December 2, 2007

Do U Like To Masterbate With Ur Thong On





a couple of weeks ago I acquired a taste for dark themes. I will not talk about its advantages because there are no judgments tastes that are worth just say they have, usually a problem: The web pages are meant to be navigated with clear themes, so many times we find content can not see (to me going even in the page of gmail). Well today
browsing gnome-look.org I found this song called Glas , buttons and bars are a luxury, it is dark but has the problem stated above. Also, if color is all can be modified to suit the consumer.
Truth be told I had to darken a little "input boxes" but the color was accurate for both black letters white vein as well!!

To install the downloaded , then go to System> Preferences> Appearance tab
Making a theme and drag the file you downloaded.
then the customize button can change the colors. icons, etc. And when we're happy with the results stored with a name that identifies the issue in my case glas-alvaro (very original)

0 comments:

Post a Comment