Friday, January 25, 2008

Letter For Accommodation Allowance To Manager

Last-fm


As I know many of you reading this are people and fans like me of Last-fm I tell Today I heard good news:

In the U.S., UK and Germany can listen to music and songs for free, so by a series of agreements .... (I leave the original news Bitelia)

are now thinking of releasing it to the world of black hair (hopefully not late) - what will be thinking about the evils of DRM, iTunes and company-of this news? -

What matters is what that means, a new business model for music, a model that is where many believe is the right direction ... For example, independent singers can upload their works and receive money for each play is made of their songs. A big push for independent groups.

More details here (in English)

0 comments:

Post a Comment