Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pokemon Red Gpsphone Cheat

GTalk on Pidgin

all know Pidgin, the multiprotocol instant messaging manager typical Gnome, but can also be used on MS Windows. I guess most of you reading this have GMail account.

Today I work to try and enable Pidgin to communicate with my contacts from GMail. The first thing I did was google, the first guides that I found were "the first" so I decided to create an entry telling as I did in order to document it and explain it only once.


in pidgin are going to: Accounts and Add / Edit. There

selected as the XMPP protocol (the ampolletita)

I filled in the manner that put the images

If your PC mark remember password, if a public or personal pc not mark it. The tab

put it advanced as noted here.

Save and done! to add contacts from GMail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment