Sunday, April 6, 2008

Combat Shotgun Prices

Y. .. Another Mplayer - Change settings of the joystick buttons

First of all, saying that if you have not read the previous posts [1] [2] I've done on mplayer I count them:

- is my favorite movie player. That nobody cares, except maybe my girlfriend. (Sometimes watches movies with me.)
- I use the console, located in the folder containing the video and the video running with the command: mplayer-
-fs-zoom joystick
*.* Where:
- zoom is obvious.
-
fs is full screen - joystick lets you use the joystick as a remote control.
and *.* is any video that got and with any extension that you find (the play in order - if you want a particular video they change the name and extension of the video)

In the old entry I made about mplayer and possibility of using the joystick as a remote control, manuel let your button configuration. So far I did not need change the default one, which works quite well.


Well, today I wanted to assign functions to the rear of the joystick buttons (typical L2 R1 R2 L1 playstation).
I went to my wallet. Mplayer and the config file and added the options I wanted, namely to give the BTN4 (R1) the seek function -5 (back 5 sec) and the opposite BTN5 +5 or seek.

So I added the file as follows:
joystick buttons
#
JOY_BTN4 seek seek JOY_BTN5
+5 -5


Save, close and run I get an error on lines 24 and 25. (Those containing the configuration transcribed above)

Searching the internet I found the solution , is that the configuration inputs, joystick or other, must go to another file, which must have the name input.conf. In my wallet. I made a new file mplayer gave him that name: she added input.conf and joystick settings that I put above.

Now I can go back five seconds when I miss a subtitle.

Another little pill:
If you stumble upon a video of the sound lags the video in mplayer is arranged to provide: with the + and - you can begin getting up that fits (usually block the -600, or six times by pressing the - key.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment