Friday, June 20, 2008

Wedding Programs Content

Movie The Incredible Hulk - Lou Ferrigno Interview

Hulk opens today in several Latin countries and Spain. What has been said of this version will not be a remake, much less a sequel to the one created in 2003, directed by Ang Lee, but will be a reboot or reinvention of the previous one was what one might call a box office failure and a complete disappointment for their fans. This time the legendary Lou Ferrigno who played the Hulk in the hit television series that was to air between 1978 and 1982, this tape is involved in giving life to the green monster with his voice. Movieweb.com Fancast.com and succeeded in interviewing days before its release in the United States as a prelude to that other anticipated release, I have compiled excerpts from two interviews in which he talks a bit about the series, the character The two film versions and something about his personal life. I hope you enjoy it.

We have dozens of episodes including the original pilot "The Incredible Hulk." How did the role?

LF: I was training very hard for Mr. Olympia and I had a call from a casting agent. They had the actor Richard Kiel (Jaws in James Bond films), but he did not look like the Hulk, so I realized they had made a mistake. So did a nationwide wanted, I made the audition and was hired immediately. I brought the emotions of this character.

Legend has it that you took the role of Arnold Schwarzenegger

LF: No, Arnold recommended it to me. They needed someone taller than eraArnold.

What episode is the one you liked?

LF: "King Of The Beach" in 1981 because I could play myself as a body builder named Carl Molino.

Did you feel an immediate connection to Bill Bixby (Bruce Banner)?

LF: When I first saw it I was very excited. I knew him from "My Favorite" and "Magician" (TV series), and then I was there, doing a scene with him. It was a dream come true, Bill took me under their wings. He was a very nice person.

What can you tell us about your green makeup?

LF: That was terrible. Taken three hours and should be tinkering with perspiration in the hot days. First should stick forehead and nose, then spread the paint on my face and then they did in the rest of the body. They gave me a ball of mud, rubbing me and then they were doing the retouching. Today it is much easier because they apply spray. Before they did not.

You had a role in the film "Incredible Hulk" of 2003. How was the experience?

LF: I wanted to be at. Ang Lee directed it and had a small role. But this new film is very different. In 2003, Hulk is 12 meters, while that this measure perhaps 2.7 meters.

Are you saying that this is more real to Hulk when he sees it?

LF: This film is different. Made it more like the TV series.

Apparently, Edward Norton turned down a role in 2003 and returns this time because it allowed the script. How do you feel about him in the role of Bill Bixby?

LF: He's a great actor, is perfect. He does not do it for money. We were talking about the character. He investigated a lot and knows everything about the Hulk.

Are you excited about The Incredible Hulk?

LF: I'm very excited ... It gave me happiness to the voice of Hulk because this film is especially attached to the TV series. I am pleased to have worked with Edward Norton and director Louis Leterrier my favorite. People think the film could be interesting. I think it could be a hit.

"After all these years doing Hulk, you have a preference in how Hulk is being depicted?

Well, I have not seen the movie but I think it's okay Hulk measures about 2 meters and not 12. I think Ang Lee did a great job and was guided more in the book. However, this new film goes with the series: the chase between the cat and mouse. I also think that Hulk is more sympathetic. I am pleased to be the voice for the character is far more credible and act in a part of the movie, but I can not say it is. It's a surprise and a pleasant scene.

In real life you are also a deputy sheriff in Los Angeles. How did you get into this?

I've been involved with the law for some time. My father was in this and accepted the entrenanimiento the State Security Department, I enjoyed it very much.
Has
arrestado a alguien?

Lo he hecho. La gente sabe quien soy pero ellos no arman una escándalo con esto.

Leer la Crítica a esta película
Ver la Ficha Técnica, Sinopsis y Trailer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment