Friday, April 22, 2011

Tablet Pc Için Stand

ROAD TO GAZA IS RETAINED, AND SUPPRESS ILLEGALLY RECORDED BY THE POLICE

Heading for Gaza is retained and registered by the Guardia Civil for no apparent reason

Thursday April 21, 2011
www.rompiendomuros.com - Fernando Casares


Wednesday April 20 (yesterday) Directorate Sailing to Gaza meets in Madrid with the authorities of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation to seek protection to the ship flying the English flag and English citizens who form part of the Freedom Flotilla II (which sail from late May).

This is a measure of the coordinator Sailing to Gaza, Manuel Tapial, defined as logic and detention based on history occurred with the Freedom Flotilla May 31 last year and the murder of 9 solidarity activists at the hands of the Israeli navy, which attacked the Mavi Marmara Turkish ship in international waters.

"We understand that if he should have an assault, will be killed, and the best way to avoid this is to have a clear positioning by our respective governments and by the European Union that mission is to reach its destination and that there can be a collision because the blockade of the Gaza Strip is illegal, " Tapial Manuel said.

The Ministry promised to raise this request Chancellor Trinidad Jimenez, open a direct communication channel to meet again after 10 May.

Intimidation and espionage

"Israel has made public in different media that are spying on members of the flotilla. And do not rule out covert operations against activists of the Fleet"
said at a news conference Manuel Tapial mentioning the Italian pro-Palestinian activist Vittorio Arrigoni, kidnapped and killed last week in Gaza.

And curiously the next day 3 members Sailing to Gaza and the president of the Culture, Solidarity Peace and Haydee Santamaria, Manuel Espinosa Añonuevo are retained, searched and searched by the Guardia Civil on the outskirts of the shopping center in Majadahonda Equinox by more than 1 hour for no apparent reason.

official communication from the events

complaint before the Madrid courts of record retention and cars from a working group of Madrid Road to Gaza.

Today 21 to 13 hours we had a meeting in a cafe in a shopping center in Majadahonda, I, Manuel Espino, coordinator of the Campaign in Madrid with Asun, Patricia and Bob to deal with cultural events pending for the month of May of the Campaign in Madrid. After the meeting, I left the first, because they were still taking something.

In speaking to the edge of town towards the M50, two vehicles from the policeman ordered me to stop. Placed one in front and one behind. I ask myself and documentation of the car. They head for your car radio to check my data, so I understood. Becomes the agent and told me to get off the van and give them the keys to it. And keep me a little car. At that time I introduce myself and say yes I have found that the DNI should know that yesterday I was in a meeting at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and I am Fleet spokesman of Liberty Sailing to Gaza. They do not answer anything, but then begin to see that out of my portfolio my personal papers, diaries and notes regarding the meeting that we had the Campaign Heading for Gaza. So I say that I see no reason to register my personal papers and unless they are taking photos. Then I set aside most of the van and take me to the front door of his car. Where I say remove everything from his pockets, keys, money, phone, wallet with my cards included, and put it in the trunk of the Civil Guard. I recorded from top to bottom. And I like my wallet and cell to take him the car behind, which came and went undercover agent, who apparently is the one who gave orders.

All my personal papers, wallet, phone book, addresses, mobile phones and papers of the Campaign Heading for Gaza have been manipulated by them, far from me. For an hour have been inside my van, while I was away from her also.

At no time have been identified, nor have I given any reason for his behavior.

is unacceptable that after my identity known, caught me, take photos of my personal agendas and documents related to the Association chair. I had not felt such helplessness and powerlessness.

But the surprise has turned into full alarm when arriving at my house, calls me and tells me that Assumption them also were waiting at the exit plaza the civil guard. They recorded the whole car, their bodies, looked at their books and personal belongings. Who refused to give their identification numbers. And that while they were searched, said by phone take pictures of everything. But our colleagues have not seen a camera ever. The photos were getting in my van.

We feel strongly and almost that our meeting was being watched and we were waiting for departure.

These are the facts. Occurred at 15 hours.

Now we have to reflect on our security and above all of the remaining tasks of the campaign
.

Perhaps we could never think that the struggle in defense of human rights for Palestinians, could put our government so nervous. Or maybe our government could be as subject to Israel.

April 21, 2011. Manuel Espinosa Añonuevo

From Left to Right.: Manuel Espinosa Añonuevo,
Laura Arau Manuel Tapial and the exit of the Ministry

Given these facts
scandalous by the authorities that we should provide protection theory, seems to us to recall those words of the scientist and thinker of the twentieth century, Albert Einstein, who no doubt can be adjusted to the events in
:

"You believe in a God that plays dice and I believe in a complete law and order in a world that objectively exists"

Nothing seems to occur by chance. Fernando Casares


......................................... .............


THIS PLATFORM TO GO FROM OUR SOLIDARITY TO THE MEMBERS OF THE SECOND FLEET BOUND FOR GAZA WITHDRAWAL AND OUR GOVERNMENT THAT WE HAVE THIS AS SUBMITTED, and prostitutes SOLD TO THE STATE OF ISRAEL TERRORIST AND CRIMINAL ... For granted that the complaint also goes to the Civil Guard retained, REGISTERED AND CURB unjustified and unlawful OUR PARTNERS / AS OF ROAD TO GAZA. !


do THAT WE WILL CALL THIS DEMOCRACY? Because it seems more neoliberal Zionist Imperialist A DICTATORSHIP. SHOULD ALL GO / AS TO THE STREET BEFORE IT ENDS LIKE EGYPT, YEMEN, Tunisia ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment