[Solidarity with Palestine] July 8: Welcome to Palestine
In europalestine page: www .* europalestine *. com / encontradoesta news and I do not understand why the Palestinian solidarity organizations are spreading not .
only review I found in
is a Palestinian initiative and ask us for support. Seems pretty logical to get involved in it all organizations and especially those that organize trips to Palestine in the summer, and create a reference page.
Here is the translation more or less free and I attached the call
* GO TO PALESTINE ON 8 JULY 2011 * Fifteen Palestinian associations called international civil society so that together with them this summer in East Jerusalem and West Bank, claiming the world their right to live in peace in their land, freedom of movement, freedom from occupation, the walls and ghettos . For a whole week will show us their lives, we welcome in their homes with their families, sharing their daily lives, their struggle against the annexation of their land ... Israeli anti-colonialist activists also participated.
hope to many thousands of people for the week : "Welcome to Palestine"
* INTERNATIONAL MISSION TO PALESTINE FROM 8 TO 16 JULY 2011 *
We, Palestinian organizations of civil society and human rights activists models call for all those people in the world struggle for peace and justice to come on 8 July Palestine to spend together for a week with us and strengthen our fight for peace. We, the Palestinian population throughout the country and in exile, continue to believe in peace based on justice and building it. Estamosconvencidas that the international community can help us access the peace and freedom, to restore the values \u200b\u200band principles which belong to us as human beings . * You are invited. I ask this. * Come and help change the world. We offer our hospitality. Throughout the week you can participate in a program of activities for peace and justice in the Palestinian villages.
Al-Cultural and Theatre Training Center,
http://www.alrowwad-acts.ps/ Alternative Information Center
http://www.alternativenews. org / BADIL Resource Center for Palestinian
Residency and Refugee Rights:
Bil'in Popular Resistance Committee
Friends of Freedom and Justice, Bil'in
Grassroots Palestinian Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign http://www.stopthewall.org/
Holy Land Trust : http://www.holylandtrust.org/
International Solidarity Movement : http://www.palsolidarity.org/
Open Bethlehem : http://www.openbethlehem.org/
Palestinian Centre for Rapprochement between People http://www.pcr.ps/ Palestine
Palestine Solidarity Project
http://www.palestinesolidarityproje/ ... Popular Struggle
Siraj Center for Holy Land Studies, http://www.sirajcenter.org/
Different groups of Europe and America North and delegations are organized.
* If you want to contact your country writes the
* In France, the contact is:
In France, Belgium, Great Britain, Germany, Greece and USA a call to go to the West Bank and East Jerusalem in July after Agaz fleet has found significant echo.
Palestinian organizations launched an initiative to remind us of a new post on April 17 Dear friends, organizations of Palestinian civil society applaud the freedom flotilla of new challenges in May illegal and brutal place inflicted on the population of Gaza. Worldwide laspersonas honest have worked to support this international initiative. While attention is focused on Gaza, we must not forget that the Israeli occupation continues its racist policy of apartheid in all of historic Palestine. In the West Bank, East Jerusalem, in the Negev, Galilee, ethnic cleansing, murder, imprisonment of civilians represents only a fraction of the violations of fundamental human rights .
Israel intends to keep both isolated and divided, to get completely dispossess . For this reason we call * the civil society organizations and laspersonas of conscience around the world to support and participate esteverano another major international challenge, relative to block Palestinian detoda . * The daily assaults against the Palestinian population are reflected in laactitud of airport officials in Tel Aviv, who strive to prevent the entry of human rights activists even though the Palestinian territories are considered international and illegally occupied by Israel. We oppose arbitrary conduct, abuse ilegaly Israel (remember the campaign for the right to enter Palestine: http://www.righttoenter.ps/ )
* From 8 to 16 July 2011: A week of solidarity * hundreds of women, men and boys landed at the airport in Tel-Aviv to visit Palestine and the Israeli occupation destroyed the only Palestinian airport and control entries from Jordan. We need the international community to recognize our fundamental right to receive foreign visitors in Palestine and to support the right to enter and leave Palestine without suffering the abuse of officials of the occupying government that violates our most fundamental rights.
call to visit us on 8 July. As Israel strives to isolate us, we invite you to support us in a frank ydesafiante, typical of the honest people you are. Do not accept the role attributed the Israelis.
Youth Against Settlements (Hebron)
DECLARES THAT THE GUILT OF ENTRY TO EDIT SO BAD AND SO MANY SPACES BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS IS BLOGGER SERVER THAT NO TICKETS LEFT EDIT WELL, I THINK THAT IS A FORM OF THE MANY THAT HAVE TO CARRY ON CENSORSHIP FOR FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION BY Departed ZIONISTS HERE LIKE MANY OTHER BLOGS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS. .. but you will not streets or PUBLISH TO STOP ... AND IF NOT IN BLOGGER THEN BE IN MY OTHER SITE ... Lane minus NO ME WHEN IT COMES TO PALESTINE.