Friday, October 19, 2007

Addressing Nudity In Art

My ubuntu told me .... Two chocherías

Today while waiting for a very important phone call I read so much whining of those that I like. Bus stop is undeniable Blog Maverick , where I found this wonder, an application that, simply, talk to your ubuntu. Well
Maverick says that "the application like any self-respecting frikadas is to console" but do not be afraid no difficulty.

Well without further ado, let's install ...
sudo apt-get install alsa-oss
Then talk to your typewriter, you put the following (the words are separated by commas):
aoss espeak-ves? Hi, I'm, you, ubuntu

adding-s handle the speed, maverick said that English is best between 120 and 170, with 170 the default speed, and we have no reason to doubt what you say: D.
something aoss espeak-ves-s120? Hi, I'm, you, ubuntu
I hope you enjoy in the Blog Maverick there are more options for this gem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment