Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Una Ragazzamolto Viziosa Streaming



This last week I had two nice experiences Ubunteros. The first was this weekend, after using a couple of times my pc, my girlfriend decided to try ubuntu, the problem is that your computer is at home in La Serena, and I more than 200 km in Quillota so that he could not help directly in the plant. The only solution was to explain the main thing in my house and when she came to his guide her as much as possible (the blessed partitioned) via telephone, the result could not be more successful, currently has a brown and orange tinged, which starts with drums, not blue that begins with buzzer. It really was something I was very happy.

The second was today, my mind had to go to the library of the School of Law, Catholic University of Valparaiso, my alma mater: D. The main change since my graduation is the emergence of notebooks among the attendees, and great was my surprise Ubunteros observing a sticker (of the shipit) on a laptop that was not mine. Rare in a group of people where even Firefox is regarded with suspicion. I wanted to approach the boy, but when I saw it I had to go fast, my companion on the journey back was a subpoena and we were just in time, if not directly behind. Well another day will be.

I can only say "some day we will be legion


Powered by ScribeFire .

0 comments:

Post a Comment